Vermilingua synonyms, Vermilingua pronunciation, Vermilingua translation, English dictionary definition of Vermilingua. n. 1. Any of several Central and South. What is "vermilingua". Could not find any definition of word "vermilingua". See also: words rhyming with vermilingua, words from word "vermilingua", words. Vermilingua: A taxonomic suborder within the order Pilosa — the anteaters. Vermilingua. Define; Relate; List; Discuss; See; Hear; unLove.
The giant anteater and tamanduas constitute the family Myrmecophagidae, which means “ant-eating” in Latin, whereas the silky anteater is. Despite the strength of their body, anteaters are myrmecophagous animals, meaning that they feed on termites and ants. anteater: Noun anteater (pl. anteaters) Any of several animals, in suborder Vermilingua, which are noted for eating ants and termites which they catch with.
- what out for this youtube channel
- how to reformat c5-03 specification
- heartbleed how to exploit
- warszawa olszynka grochowska stacja uzdatniania
- aa trna synthetase wikihow
- how to build a nuclear fusion reactor
- sto domingo where to go
- the apprentice celebrity who won
- lutron s 10ph where
- how fast do malaysian trumpet snails reproduce