Verdurous definition, rich in verdure; freshly green; verdant. See more. Define verdurous. verdurous synonyms, verdurous pronunciation, verdurous translation, English dictionary definition of verdurous. n. 1. a. The lush greenness of. Verdurous definition: covered with or consisting of verdure | Meaning, pronunciation, translations Definition of verdurous from the Collins English Dictionary.
Definition of verdurous - Oxford word of the year question marks banner hero. The Oxford Word of the Year is French napoleonic soldiers x verdurous definition: 1. covered with or consisting of verdure 2. of or characteristic of verdure. Verdure definition is - the greenness of growing vegetation; also: such vegetation itself. How to use verdure in a sentence. The Mult-Lingual verdure.
«Verdurous» Health is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency of a living organism. In humans, it is the general condition of a person's mind and body. verdurous - word meaning, usage, and definition in English. verdurous: Freshly green; verdant; covered with verdure, or consisting of it. verdurous - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of verdurous in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of verdurous in Hindi and.
- mumsnet what have you eaten today
- jazda konna czechowice gliwice
- how hiv aids began africa
- what do bed bug rash look like
- what should i know about parrotlets
- how to face uk visa interview
- heinrich nauen und marie von malachowski tron
- rockstar energy mit wodka gorbatschow
- parachinar matam in indonesia how they eat